Implement written policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
Do You Need to Be
Protected Health Information (PHI)?
PHI is any piece of information in an individual’s medical record that was created, used, or disclosed during the course of diagnosis or treatment that can be used to personally identify them.
Name – Address – Phone Number – Date of Birth – Email Address
Social Security Number – License Number – Account Number
Medical Record Number – Health Plan Beneficiary Number
Device Identifiers – Serial Numbers – Web URLs – IP Address
Biometric Identifiers – Full-Face Photos – Etc.
TO BECOMING HIPAA COMPLIANT
Designate a person to ensure rules are followed
Conduct effective training and education
Develop effective lines of communication
Conduct internal monitoring and auditing
Enforce standards through well-publicized disciplinary guidelines
Respond promptly to detected offenses and undertake corrective action
The Seven Fundamental Elements of an Effective Compliance Program represent the minimum necessary requirements that HIPAA covered entities must have in place to address HIPAA privacy and security standards.
Learn more and get started today!
Have questions? Click the Learn More button below.
CONTACT: Use red "Contact Us" button (right)
CHAT: Use red "We are online" button (bottom)
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm CST
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- 24-Hour Support Service Available
- Everyone loves cookies–even cybercriminalsMay 12, 2021 - 9:10 am
- Don’t let hurricanes blow your data away!April 28, 2021 - 8:55 am
- Poison Attacks: A quick overviewApril 21, 2021 - 11:14 am
- Is the Cloud really risk-free?April 14, 2021 - 11:03 am
- Cyber hygiene: The key to your business’s good cyber healthApril 7, 2021 - 10:56 am